Homeowners who live in the Southwest Florida area can improve their air conditioner’s performance with regular maintenance. Like an automobile, your air conditioner is a machine with plenty of moving parts, electrical components, motors, switches, etc. With any machine, you have to check these parts for wear, imbalance, loose bolts, electrical connections, and more to make sure everything is running the way it should. During an A/C tune-up, our AC technicians tighten loose parts, lubricate moving parts, check wiring and electrical connections, and more.
More importantly, we thoroughly clean your equipment to prevent build up of particulates, and mold which are unhealthy to breathe in and make your air conditioning system work harder than it should. With a properly maintained A/C unit, you can expect it to far outlast those that are not regularly taken care of.
Benefits Of Regular Maintenance
Besides peace of mind, there are many benefits to having regular AC tune-ups:
Fewer Breakdowns– An air conditioner that has been tuned-up is less likely to break down unexpectedly
Avoid Costly Repairs – Not taking care of a small problem can lead to major repairs and repair costs
Energy Savings – A system that is running efficiently will use less energy and lower your energy bills
Longer Lifespan – A system that is maintained regularly will last longer
Warranty Compliance – Many manufacturers require regular maintenance to ensure their warranties are valid
Convenience – Tune-ups are scheduled on your time…repairs rarely fit into your schedule
Join Our Maintenance Plan
Joining our air conditioner maintenance club will give you more benefits than just fewer repairs. We offer special savings and and more.
Benefits to Planned Maintenance
- Cleaner, healthier air
- Peace of mind
- Automatic, regular inspections
- Preferential emergency service scheduling
- Potential problems may be located before major expenses incurred
- Maintenance supports warranties
- No up charges for overtime, after hours, holy night, or weekend service call up to 10pm.
- Lubricating, adjusting and cleaning keeps your heating cooling system running efficiently
- All repairs one year satisfaction guaranteed during agreement period. Excluding service calls after initial 30 days
- May lower energy bill
- 15% discount on additional repairs performed by Mr. Cool Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC. during agreement period.
- Scheduling calls and emails to keep your system on track
Mr. Cool Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC. proposes to provide the necessary materials and labor to clean and inspect the air-conditioner and even systems at the regular office hours
- Check refrigerant pressure
- Check motor amp draw
- Check belts (if applicable)
- Check accessible ductwork for leaks
- Clean evaporator coil (if accessible)
- Clean condenser coil
- Check thermostat calibration
- Check electrical connections
- Check and clean filter (if applicable)
- Clean condensate drain system
- Oil motors (if applicable)
- Check all starting components
- Check heating elements (Seasonal)
- Advise of equipment conditions
Maintenance Plan Options:
The Biannual plan has a 90 day warranty after each maintenance has been performed on maintenance related issues only for $200.00 per system (2 maintenance’s scheduled every 6 months).
The quarterly plan has a full one year warranty on maintenance related issues only for the amount of $380.00 per system (4 maintenance’s scheduled every 3 months).